The BCM MCMR13 Modular rail features the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM’s evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
BCM MCMR13 M-LOK Modular Rail Feature:
- BCM MCMR13 Handguard features M-LOK Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from the barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- A proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross-sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- MCMR13 Handguard alone weighs 8.2 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3″ Inside Diameter
- 1.5″ Wide
Actual length when measured to flare is 13.4″